About

The law firm of Urban & Burt, Ltd. has been part of the legal community serving the South/Southwest Chicago metropolitan area for 65 years.  The law firm commenced on November 12, 1952 with the entry into private practice of Edmund G. Urban. In January 1973 the firm was licensed as a professional corporation, registered by the Supreme Court of Illinois, and assumed a corporate status.