Nicholas grew up in the western suburbs, and is a graduate of the University of Minnesota and then DePaul University College of Law.
Since graduating law school, Nicholas has focused his career on personal injury and workers’ compensation matters. He has represented both Plaintiffs/Petitioners and Defendants/Respondents, and brings a unique perspective to our practice as he has behind the scenes knowledge of both sides of the bar. Nicholas has argued cases before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission, the Illinois Circuit Court and the Illinois Appellate Court.
Outside of his legal career, Nick is an avid hockey player and coach. For the last four years, he has been an assistant coach for the Latin High School Varsity Hockey Team. Nick also previously was an adjunct professor at DePaul University College of Law, where he ran the Mock Trial Program and coached the Mock Trial Team in competition.
Nick is married and has two young children; dedicating the remainder of his free time to them.
Phone: (708) 381-5434
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Illinois State Bar, admitted 2012
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, B.A. 2009
- Double Major – Political Science and Sociology – Law, Crime, and Deviance
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, IL, Juris Doctor 2012
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association