Drake is from Northeast Indiana. While growing up Drake learned that not everyone has access to the same caliber of legal representation. After high school Drake moved to Chicago be the first in his family to graduate college and later accomplish his dream of becoming a lawyer to help those in need.
Drake received a Bachelor’s in Economics and concurrently received a separate Bachelor’s degree in Finance from Loyola University Chicago in 2014. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Wake Forest University in North Carolina before moving back to Chicago and being accepted to the Illinois Bar in 2017.
Phone: (708) 381-5406
- Illinois State Bar, admitted 2017
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL, B.A. Economics, 2014
- Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL, B.B.A. Finance, 2014
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, NC, Juris Doctor, 2017
- Illinois State Bar Association