5320 West 159th St, Suite 501, Oak Forest, IL 60452
Leslie Cohen McGregor
In addition to representing debtors in consumer cases, Leslie has been actively engaged in several Chapter 11 proceedings, representing both individual and corporate debtors. Leslie has concentrated in the area of Bankruptcy Law for over 16 years. She is licensed to practice in the US District and Bankruptcy Courts in Illinois, Indiana and Delaware. Leslie received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Franklin & Marshall College in 2001, and earned her Juris Doctor degree, with honors, from the Chicago-Kent College of Law in Chicago in 2005.
An avid runner, Leslie has run the Chicago Marathon. She enjoys volunteering at her sons’ schools, hunting down the recipe for the perfect chocolate chip cookie and tending to the family vegetable garden. She regularly attends Bankruptcy Inn of Court monthly meetings and is active with the American Bankruptcy Institute.
- Illinois State Bar, admitted November 10, 2005
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, admitted September 26, 2006
- United States District Court, Central District of Illinois, admitted October 6, 2006
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana, admitted November 21, 2006
- Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, B.A., Government & Public Policy, 2001
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, IIT, Chicago, Illinois, Juris Doctor with honors, 2005
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Other Prior Activities
- Certified Mediator through the Center for Conflict Resolution, 2004
- Fundraising Athlete for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Request a Free Consultation