5320 West 159th St, Suite 501, Oak Forest, IL 60452
Robert Smoler, of Counsel
- Workers’ Compensation Law
- Construction Law
- Railroad Worker Injury/FELA
Chicago & Oak Forest, Illinois
Concentration in workers’ compensation law and wrongful death. Robert has appeared before the Illinois Appellate Court and the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission as well as the Circuit Courts of Cook County and the surrounding counties. He currently serves as an Arbitrator for the Circuit Court of Cook County.
He is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and the Workers’ Compensation Lawyers’ Association.
- Illinois State Bar, admitted 1983
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, B.S., 1979
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, J.D., 1982
- Illinois State Bar Association
Other Prior Activities
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers’ Association
- Robert Smoler received The Pillar of Strength Award for sponsoring the Holiday Hope Campaign
Request a Free Consultation